With July 4th being on a Sunday it was one big festive weekend. It started Saturday at the little festival in downtown Provo.
Zachary did the trampoline bouncers
Gavin rode a ride and cried the whole time
We watched a reptile show
And got hair done and faces painted
After the family BBQ the kids played freeze tag with Uncle Chris waiting for the fighter jets to fly over
And then we spent time doing our own very little fireworks waiting for the big ones to start. There were smoke bombs...
Sparklers...I love all the kids surrounding Bret waiting for their own sparkler.



Of course we did pops...and of course it ended with the kids chasing Bret and throwing them at his feet.
After own own little show we went on the deck at watched the BIG show at the Stadium.
Monday we got up early and did the balloon launch, breakfast and the parade.


There really nothing like July 4th in Utah Valley. Done right, it has become my second favorite holiday.



















1 comment:
Wow - I had a LOT of blogs to catch up on!! You have been a busy girl while we have been having our summer adventures! What an awesome summer you guys had. Families are the best - I'm so glad you get to spend so much time with yours each summer. I'm jealous of all the places you get to visit living in Virginia - what lucky kids to do so much. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment