Monday, August 16, 2010

Bear Lake...Adult Games

Jeff and Jackie organized adult games...they did minute-to-win-it games and let me tell you, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

Matt trying to slide an oreo from his forehead, down his face and into his mouth


Jeff showing them how it's done with Mike and Matt looking on
Logan showed me up when I was unable to complete this task....drinking enough of a pop can to get it to rest on it's side edge just so...
Mike rolling marbles to knock down a pencil
Dave rolling marbles to stick on tape at the end of the table
Traci sorting M&M's
Maddie's task...to keep all three balloons in the air for one minute
Kelli shook her hips to make balls fall out of a box on tied to her hips
Brooke, using one hand, removed all tissue's from a tissue box
I got to stack and unstack a bunch of paper cups
Pauline swung a ball tied to her back to knock down cans
And then there were others...like the blowing of the feathers that just cracked me up. It was a really fun night.

No comments: