I'm finally there, I've finally reached the age of 30. I say finally because I honestly feel like I've been at least thirty for several years now. It was as good as a day as can be expected. We actually watched a funny movie in the morning as a family, the kids gave me presents, (see picture below of amazing noodle necklaces) and then we packed, dropped off the kids with the
Shumway family and Bret, Gavin and I headed to the airport to fly to San Diego for Bret's little brother's wedding.

Gotta love Bret's wrapping. Wall Street Journal and blue tape! Loved the kids homemade gifts. Bret got me a few Christmas decorations and a new camera (which I actually got during the summer but knew it was "for" my birthday.)

Hard to see a little, but here are the colored noodle necklaces they made me, Thanks Abby for the great idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment