It was a cold day, especially in the morning. When we got there at 10:00 in the morning it was 48 degrees. We were well layered and bundled up Gavin. It got much better in the afternoon, the girls pulled off their coats, hats and gloves and we took off a layer of Gavin's and one of his blankets. But the cold day sure made for no crowds! We walked right on to all the rides. In fact the majority of the rides we just stayed put or got up and found an empty seat for the next go around.
McKenna and Kenzie
Aubry and Abby
Me with a sleeping baby in the stroller, sleeping baby on my lap covered by a coat and Aubry. I am the perfect person to bring along to a place like because I don't like roller coasters. I am perfectly content and happy to stay with the little ones while others enjoy the big rides. Although I do have to say that I went on Batman not once but twice and lived to tell about it!
Our kids had a blast! Two years ago when we went to Disneyland Abby was our brave one who loved the thrills, she has sense become more timmed and has decided that she doesn't like heights, doesn't like to go upside down, and doesn't like her tummy to be tickled. (sounds like me!) McKenna and Zachary on the other hand surprised me. McKenna went on one that had 2 upside down loops in it two times in a row! Zachary was tall enough for the toney hawk ride and loved it and also loved the boat that swings from one side to the other. He wanted to sit on the top row and would even hold his arms up. Bret is hopefully that he'll have someone to go on the bigger rides with him someday. But their favorite was this scrambler ride. I lost track of how many times they went on it, I just know were were at this spot for a little more then an hour. They stayed on it, just kept changing seats. It was perfect because it was right next to the Titan, so the big and little kids were all having fun at the same time.
The picture just kept growing! The kids all thought that this was one of the funnest days in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment