Friday, November 14, 2008

"Collections"

My girls and their "collections"...man oh man. I look at their dresser and see junk, they look at it and see treasure gallor. It takes all I can do to not clean this all off when their at school. So here's the list of what this valuable treasure consists of...

McKenna

Mutton Bustin trophy from Mesquite Rodeo

Mutton Bustin bandanna from Mesquite Rodeo

Belt Buckle from Mesquite Rodeo

Signed "Rodeo Princess" pictures from Texas Stampede Rodeo

Belt Buckle from Texas Stampede Rodeo

Cardboard box with puzzle pieces from Texas Stampede Rodeo

Cadoodle with My Little Pony things in it (birthday present)

Soccer trophy

Box of sticky notes Bret brought home from work

Jewelry Box

"I love soccer" headband

McKenna I am a Child of God name board

Caterpillar she made in art class

Dollar bill

Stack of three fairy chapter books

Abby's is really not bad and something I could easily live with...

Abby

Tissue box

Princess doll

Alarm Clock

Junie B. Jones Book

Diary

Photo Album

Wallet

Picture of her and McKenna

Jewelry Box

No comments: