Last week the kids had a Fun Run as a fundraiser for their school. While I did not agree with the timing of the fundraiser and wouldn't let my kids make many calls asking for money(I hate that stuff) they had a great time with the run. And I have to say that I was really impressed with both of them.
McKenna ran HARD for all of her 35 laps which totaled up to a little over 2 miles.
Zachary was happy to cheer her on, dance to the loud music, and play with his friends Trevor and Barrett who were there.
And she has the shirt to prove it!
I was really impressed with Abby. She did awesome, completing 35 laps and really ran for the majority of the time.
Abby and one of her best friends Elizabeth
By the time it was time for 2nd grade to do the run Zachary wasn't quit the cheer section he had been before. But he did run 2 laps with Abby and loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment