Friday, December 5, 2008

Wedding Preparations

We got to San Diego Thursday night and had dinner with all of Bret's family. Friday was spent helping get ready for the big day. We went over to church where the reception was going to be held the following day to help set up. It was the most beautiful reception I have seen in a cultural hall (pictures to come). It was really a lot of fun. I learned a new skill that I've always admired but never thought I had the "talent." I am now a flower arranger! I felt like Bob on the movie What About Bob when he's sailing and is tied to the mast saying "I'm sailing, I'm a sailor!" That was me all afternoon. I just kept saying, "I'm arranging flowers, I'm a flower arranger!"

Here is my first finished product! Pretty cute if I do say so myself!

We then headed over with the bride and her family to get manicures and pedicures.

My newest sister-in-law Jackie Crane.

Brooke and Maddie getting their nails done.

No comments: