Santa gave Abby some make up. ( I don't know what he was thinking!)
I love this sequence of Eden. Bret was trying to give her a present but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. When she finally did take it, it was only to drop it on the ground a few seconds later.
Coming outside to see the surprise from Grandma and Grandpa Daines. I love the first picture of Zachary's excited face when he is supposed to be closing his eyes!
Gavin just loved eating all the wrapping and bows.
You'll be seeing these shirts again! 33 days and counting we are taking our family on a Disney Cruise! We're all SO excited, but probably Bret and I the most because this is beyond the kids scope of understanding. Even though we are talking about it all the time, they wont understand till we get there just how amazing it's going to be.
The rest of the day was spent playing games, singing karaoke, watching a movie, eating good food, jumping on the tramp and nerf gun fights. It really was pure heaven and is going down in my books as one of the best Christmas Days ever.
2 comments:
Hey Emily, I love reading about your Christmas, you have some wonderful traditions! Can't wait to read about the cruise!
I can't believe cruise time is finally here. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures. Maybe you'll inspire us to get there one day :}
Post a Comment