Zachary tries to hold his crabs this same way sometimes...somehow they are not as cuddly.
Literally, the time we've been at home this weekend Zachary has spent it in front of the cage. Doesn't matter what time of day it is, morning, noon or night.
Gus got loose a few times...I don't even want to think about the droppings that could now be under my bed!
The kids loved putting Gus in his ball to run around. And we only had to tell McKenna that it was NOT a soccer ball two times! The kids were so sad tonight that Gus had to go back to school tomorrow...I think we might keep him just one more day.
2 comments:
we had a chinchilla and I always said it was a huge mouse with rabbit fur and a squirrel tail. aren't they so soft though?! and did you guys get to give him a bath in the moon dust? ours is now buried in the backyard at my parents.
I hope things went better with a pet this time. Poor Spidy. :)
Post a Comment