Monday, October 27, 2008

Night at the Park

It has been a busy couple of weeks, especially for Bret. We just finished up our third week of the kids not seeing Bret from Monday till Friday night or even Saturday. After another one of those long weeks the kids finally got to spend some time with their Dad Saturday afternoon. He took them to see High School Musical Three and then that night we had a picnic at a park. I don't think the kids even looked at the playground equipment, we spent the whole time playing hide and go seek in these big bushes. It was a great evening as we had some much needed family time.

It's hard to see them, but Zachary and Abby are by Bret...we lost a couple of shoes throughout the evening, it's a good thing sandle season is almost over.

I think this might just be my first appearance on the blog...I'm normally the camera lady.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

Cute appearance on the blog. What park were you at, it looks fun! It is so nice to have a husband around, I hope you get him back soon.

traci said...

That looks like fun! I bet your girls LOVED the movie.