After a busy and tiring last few days of packing, loading, sad goodbyes and two long days in the car...we've arrived in Utah.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gavin started crying just looking at our car. He amazed us with his lung capacity and stamina...boy, can that kid scream!
4 comments:
Glad everything went smoothly! Enjoy your summer in Utah and with family.
call me as soon as you are settled a bit and not busy with all sorts of fun activities up there :) i've been wondering how everything went you left
So happy you made it! You guys are quite the travelers! Are you going to Lake Tahoe this year? We'd love to see you... I love your blog. It totally makes me feel like we know your kids. You and Bret have gone through a lot this year. We love you! You are amazing! Best of luck with the rest of your summer adventure.
I'm glad you survived the trek. My kids want to know when Abby, McKenna, and Zachary can come back and play. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment