Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grateful

for 10 wonderful years with my amazing husband! Grateful I married my best friend. Grateful he makes me a better person. Grateful he completes me and makes me whole. Grateful to share my life with him. Grateful to love and appreciate him more today then ever before. Grateful to be loved unconditionally, completely and for eternity. Grateful he loves the Lord. Grateful for our love, our friendship, our partnership.

Boy, do I love this man! I am one lucky girl!

This past week was our 10 year anniversary. We celebrated by going up to Salt Lake for the night. We ate at the best restaurant ever, Cucina Toscana, and then went to the Salt Lake Temple in the morning. It was the perfect way to celebrate 10 wonderful years together. It was so fun to reminisce about the last 1o years and predict what the next 10 will bring. More then anything I felt so blessed to have shared all that we have together. Love you Bret

No comments: