For all of you who told me "Do not cut Gavin's hair!"...I hate to say it but the sad, sad day has come. I was afraid that his hair would just not be the same in Utah as it had been in Texas, and I was right. Those curls just weren't there anymore and didn't have the same cuteness factor. So we did it, we pulled out the scissors and cut his hair. And yes, I am in mourning for those curls. I'm holding on to the chance that they could come back in Virginia. If I had access to my hard drive I'd post a great picture of the curls that we all loved so much.
Before:
During:
After:
2 comments:
He's a cutie either way!
i hope they do come back for you in virginia.
i am out of minutes that's why i haven't called, so i'll call you soon i think they renew in a day or two.
Post a Comment