Abby was Little Red Riding Hood.
McKenna Princess Leia of course.
Zachary couldn't choose between the Big Bad Woolf and Spiderman..he opted for Spiderman the night before Halloween.
And Gavin was an adorable Tiger.
Trick-or-Treating was nothing like I'd seen before. There were so many kids and families out that you needed traffic control on the sidewalks. The sidewalks were so crowded that there was no room for strollers and we had to push Gavin along in the street. It was so great to see so many kids out enjoying a fun Halloween night.
At the end of the night we had quit the pile of candy. Gavin was loving all the little wrappers that were so easy to grab. His eyes got all big when Bret gave him a sucker for a few minutes. He got really into that sucker.
Combined with the Ward Trunk-or-Treat the night before Halloween, our final stash of candy was unlike any other year. McKenna and Kalin sat in amazement and fingered through it. I get a tummy ache just looking at all this candy.
5 comments:
Their costumes were really cute! I love the big pile of candy. Chad said that today the kids can only eat lettuce so that they can "de-tox". Whatever! It's Halloween! :)
I can't believe that pile! What are you going to do with it all? Tonight Justin broke the news that the kids had to pick their favorite 10 pieces and the rest is going in to work with him. They handled it better than I expected, and had a great time picking their 10 pieces. I loved our Texas Halloween. It's great to see kids running all over again!
HOly candy! wow! what in the world are you going to do with all of that?!!
I love all these pictures - it looked like so much fun!!
Wow! That's a pile of candy. I can't believe all of the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood. The kids must love having so many kids around. Adorable costumes.
Kim
Love your blog! Hope you don't mind that I sneaked a peek and said hi.
Post a Comment