Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it time yet?

The girls got off to school this morning at about 7:40. Shortly thereafter at 8:45 Zachary was sitting on the front steps waiting for them to come home. I feel your pain buddy, I miss them too. In his four years of life he has always had a play mate. And last year when Abby was at school all day he and McKenna developed a great friendship. How will he make it through the day without his sisters? I know how he feels though, I find myself always checking the time to see how close it is to 3:00...not close enough.

"Mom, is it time yet for the sisters to come home?"

Zachary sitting on the front steps waiting for his sisters to come home from school.

4 comments:

traci said...

I love it! Poor Zachary! I'm so glad you are blogging so I can see cute pictures of your kids and know what you guys are up to. Your family pictures are really nice.

Anonymous said...

Look at you blogging! I love your stories and sweet pictures! You'll love having this history of the daily things.

Kim said...

You're blog looks GREAT!
My heart aches for poor Zachary.
It won't take long before he and Gavin speed thorough the day.

alisha said...

I love, love, love sibling relationships. Jason is the same way - he's always watching the clock and talking about showing this or that to Mikaela as soon as she gets home. It's cute how much he thinks of her during the day.