Who knew that sweet little Zachary had a mean side? OK, not really a mean side more of a curious side, and that's no surprise. Gavin was in his swing today and Zachary was over there talking to him. All of a sudden I heard Gavin screaming a "I'm in pain cry." I go over to see what happened and I see Zachary holding a butter knife but I couldn't really see anything on Gavin. And then Gavin stopped crying so I thought nothing must have happened because he calmed down so fast. Well about 30 min. later I notice this....a nice long scratch on the top of his head made from that butter knife Zachary was holding. It was like he was trying to press it into his head. There were even parts where the skin was broken. There is no doubt in my mind that that was done out of curiosity and not malice, or jealousy or in a spirit of meanness. So when I realized what happened and talked to Zachary about it he cried and said, "I feel sorry for Gavin."
The first, but I know not the last, injury inflicted upon Gavin from his brother Zachary.
No comments:
Post a Comment