Tuesday, May 7, 2013

McKenna and Grayson

There is something special about these two I tell you.  It's amazing to watch it unfold.  When we were getting ready for back to school when I was pregnant with Grayson, in McKenna's back to school priesthood blessing it talked about the special relationship and bond that she had with this new baby coming into our family.  And there really is something unique with these two.  Grayson has even come to prefer her over me.  I'll be holding him and McKenna will walk into the room and he arches his back, leans towards her and cries until she holds him.  On this particular afternoon McKenna asked if she could take him outside...10 minutes passed and I decided to check what they were doing.  This is what I found out my front door...

Both of them were giggling in pure delight of each other.
Melts my heart.

No comments: