Amazingly he did eventually grasp the concept of opening the presents, once he got tired of the bows that is. With a ball popper from Grandma and Grandpa Crane and sippy cups from Bret and I, we thought it was an exciting birthday...
until Uncle Mike and Eden showed up and brought the good stuff.
Yep, a bag of rocks! Mike and Brooke have seen him in action and know right where these end up.
Gavin got a Panda Bear for his birthday cake.
Gavin didn't know quite what to do with himself at first. He kept reaching out to grab the cake but would pull his hand back when he touched the sticking frosting. After about 3 minutes of this he decided it was alright to dig in. And dig in he did. We've never had a child enjoy their birthday cake as much as Gavin did. We all got some good laughs in.
1 comment:
I told you Mike had a good present. I could tell Eden had lots and lots of fun, she's never smelled that sweaty before :) And she is loving her party favor too, she showed me and Cohen all the buttons and I think the swing might be her favorite part, she says 'weeeee' and flys it around.
Post a Comment