Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dallas Arboretum

One of the things we did with Bret's parents while they were in town was visit the Dallas Arboretum. I stayed home with Gavin who was still feeling sick, but from what I hear it was beautiful even though it was in between seasons a little. Grandpa Crane gave Zachary 3 pennies to make a wish:

  • Wish number 1: "I wish I could have a real live pet."
  • Wish number 2: "I wish spidy would come back alive." (By the way we do still have Clark)
  • Wish number 3: "I wish we could have a real live little puppy."

Could our family be missing anything? That's right...A DOG!

Brooke, Grandpa and Grandma Crane, Eden (being held up by Mike) and Zachary

(This is my favorite picture of the whole day. Zachary and his Grandpa Crane have a very special relationship. On Easter Sunday Pauline had the special plate for dinner and we all went around the table to say why she was special. When it came to Zachary he said, "Grandma is special because her husband plays with me.")

No comments: