Mike and Brooke had their sweet little baby boy today. He was born at 9:11 a.m., weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 19 inches long. He has the most adorable red hair ever! We went to meet him this afternoon when the girls got out of school so the kids could all meet their new cousin. He is so sweet and precious, we couldn't get enough of him. I was amazed with how awake and calm he was. We're so happy for this cute little family. This baby is one lucky baby to come to such a great family who is going to love and teach him so well.
The proud new parents
Brooke was one happy Momma
Mike and mini-me
Our kids loved seeing and holding a tiny brand new little baby. It was almost exactly a year ago that we were at this very hospital when Gavin was born. When the kids came to see him though Zachary and McKenna were both sick and were unable to hold him, and then they never came back to see him at the hospital. I have to admit that I was caught off guard a little bit by the baby hunger that set in as I held that precious baby. Is that ever going to go away even when we get to the point that we feel like our family is complete? For now I'll just have to fill it with little Cohen.
No comments:
Post a Comment