Last week we got to celebrate this amazing man in our lives...
Man alive are we grateful he was born and is such a central figure in all of our lives. I don't know how he does everything that is on his plate at the moment (It's a pretty stressful time) and still be the most involved and helpful husband and father.
I love how the kid talk about his upcoming birthday for weeks beforehand, wanting to plan just the perfect night for him. They didn't understand why he had to work on his birthday....shouldn't it be an automatic holiday? I WISH!!!! Of course every year it involves chocolate mouse cake which Abby actually helped me make this year. Maybe one of these years I'll be able to turn that baby over to her all the way!
Blurry picture...but for some strange reason I absolutely love it.
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man I know! 37 has never looked so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment