Saturday, December 22, 2012

Semi-Formal Dance

Last weekend Abby went to the Winter Semi-Formal dance at her school.  This dance was held at night rather then right after school and she was very excited to be going!!!  We had a soccer team party for McKenna so we didn't get to see her off.  She went over to Evelyn's house beforehand to get ready. 

Here they are before leaving for the dance.
Evelyn, Kathryn, Peyton and Abby.
We may not have been there to share in the excitement beforehand, but we sure did get an earfull when she got home.  I think she talked nonstop for about 15 minutes.  It was so fun.  I could see McKenna looking at her longingly, wishing the day would come sooner rather then later where she could be joining her in this big girl fun.

Just one question...when did I get old enough for this to be happening?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

No no no, she is only 8 years old. I can't believe this.