Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas




Christmas morning started like this....McKenna waking up at 5:36 and waiting patiently until the clock promptly turned to 6:00.  She then proceeded to wake everyone else up and came in to tell us they were ready.  They hate having to gather at the top of the stairs for a picture, but oblige me all the same.
And then the mad dash down the stairs to the stockings begins.  This year there were some large presents unwrapped by the tree that I thought the kids would be going crazy over.   And while they were excited...they really just wanted to get their stockings.  It wasn't what I was expecting, but really funny.


It was an Avengers Christmas for Gavin....all the figures, an Iron Man plan, a costume.  He was in Avenger heaven.

We loved having Grandma and Grandpa Crane here.  And the kids really put some thought into personal gifts they wanted to give them for Christmas.
Zachary got some golf clubs
Abby got the Kindle Paperwhite reader
Grayson was happy with paper.

I don't know how it happened, but I don't have any pictures of McKenna opening presents.  (sorry honey!)  Her big gifts this year was a new bike, wrist walkie talkies, and a soccer backpack.

My girls were in heaven hanging out with Ashley.









Gavin got a little ATV...kid heaven!





It was an absolutely perfect Christmas.  We spent the day in our PJ's.  Had fun playing laser tag.  Played games.  Ate yummy food.  Bret and his dad put together the trampoline from my parents and took down the old one.  We watched It's A Wonderful Life.

It was simply a wonderful, perfect day!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I always hated the top of the stairs picture, too....but yes, I suppose it is obligatory.