Yesterday was a pretty cool day. Never to happen again. I wouldn't have even realized how cool it really was if I didn't have a daughter who has been talking about it for weeks, letting me know we better do something to celebrate.
And so we did.
(As much as I would have loved to go all out and over the top coming up with 12 different fun things to do, we simplified and just did three.)
12 Love Notes in their lunches at school
12 quarters
and we topped it off by going to sweet frog where we let them put 12 toppings on their ice cream. (This was the highlight...which I could have recorded their cheers of excitement as we entered the parking lot and they figured out what we were doing.)
(Thanks to Bret iPhone for capturing the pictures)


2 comments:
fun! hate to burst your bubble but it will happen again in 100 years, just won't happen in our lifetime, 12-12-2112. did you do something fun for 10-11-12 this year too?
you should've called me 12 times!!
Post a Comment