Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Break Recap

Spring Break was a few weeks ago...but here's a recap of our week...
  • There was lots of staying up late and sleeping in
  • The kids formed the GAMZ club (Gavin, Abby, McKenna, Zachary)...they had a sleepover in the girls room, lunch in the girls room, jumped on the tramp together made a poster, and created a pledge.


  • There was a little bit of spring cleaning 
  • Lots and lots of games


  • campfires and smores


  • Picnic dinner at the park with good friends


  • We spent a day at the Children's Museum in Lynchburg
  • Lots of wrestling on the tramp with Dad...always a favorite


  • Lots of playing with friends
  • Movies, movies and more movies
  • The girls went to a water park with friends, and Bret drove the boys and I up to DC so that I could go to the temple
I hate it when the week is over and kids have to go back to school.  Spring Break always gets me so excited for summer.  I love the kids being home.  I love free evenings of no activities, practices or lessons.  I love being able to stay up late and sleep in.  I love no alarm clocks. 

No comments: