It happens so fast. In a blink of an eye really. One day they are your precious little new born. All bundled up and little. And then one day, literally over night, they are not a new born anymore. They become a full fledged baby.
(Sadie is the most submissive animal ever...just look at her face)
And now he's two months old!!! And what a big two month old he is at that! We had the two month check up yesterday...he weighs 14 pounds 5 ounces putting him in the 90% for weight and is 24 1/2 inches long putting him in the 85% for height. Yep, we make them big around here.



1 comment:
I'm going to comment on the last few posts...
1. Grayson is HUGE and I love it! Mainly because Sofia ia huge too. He is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet him in just a couple months!!
2. Happy b-day Gav! 4? Really? Wasn't he JUST graysons age while attending my wedding? That was crazy fast.
3. Sofia was a collic baby. I've never been baby hungry and after her...I proved myself right! I'm still not a baby person. So, I cross my fingers that my upcoming boy is an angel...or else we're only having two!
Love you. You're a great mom. My mom was a single mom my whole life. If anyone can do it, you can.
Post a Comment