On June 17 we celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary.
It seems like those 12 years have gone by so fast but at the same time I can't remember what life was like without him.

Our anniversary happened to fall on our ward temple weekend trip. On our way to the temple we stopped and had a nice romantic dinner at one of our favorite places with 5 kids because we had a friend's little boy with us. That night we were able to go do some sealings together while our kids were on a hike with the Bishopric. It was perfect and my favorite way to spend our anniversary.

I'm still the luckiest girl I know.
I love the way Bret makes me laugh.
How he still inspires me to be and do better every day.
The way he knows just what I need.
I love the way he knows what I'm thinking.
I love how he looks for ways to serve and help me.
How he makes me happy.
I love how very much he loves me.
And how very much I love him.
1 comment:
I still remember the first time I met him and I just KNEW you two had to end up together! There aren't very many men that would be good enough for my little sister! I'm so happy you two found each other -- you are both amazing examples and influences on my children! Love you both!
Post a Comment