Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mint Springs

10 minutes from our house we have this great little lake with hikes around it. Bret has recently deemed it his personal office and spends several hours here every Thursday morning reading and working on projects.

A few weekends ago he took the kids there one afternoon while I worked on things and Gavin took a nap.
They had a great time but a highlight was the leaf fight.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe how much Abby looks like you! they're growing up so fast... and so beautiful! :D

alisha said...

I'm just getting caught up on all my blogs. What a beautiful place to hike - it goes without saying that I'm jealous you have that so close to home. It looks like ya'll are having a great fall.

Judd Family said...

Wow she looks like her mama! She is beautifyl!