Eating lunch with Zachary was a hoot! Love those little kindergartners. The funniest part for me was watching them line up when they were done and seeing my son blow kisses to a cute little girl a couple kids down from him. WHAT?!? Heart breaker in the making this one is.
I took cupcakes in and the whole class sang to him and had written him birthday letters.
It's official...he's six!
Gavin's reaction when he realized the presents were not his to open...
Night Vision Spy Binoculoars
Other highlights included Batman Wii, a sling shot and a Camelbak


Man oh man do I ever love this kid. I feel so blessed that I get to be his mom. Out of the many things I love about Zachary....here are six!- Zachary has a love for learning. He is a little sponge that just soaks up knowledge and information. Just one example, I remember when he was 2 1/2 almost three he knew all the letters and sounds of the alphabet. He has learned to read pretty much on his own before kindergarten. I'm excited to watch this develop as he grows up and see where it takes him in his life.
- He has a real sensitivity to spiritual things. I am amazed at the way he is able to personally apply principles of the gospel and scripture stories.
- He is thoughtful boy...always looking for ways to suprise me or his sisters with little things to let us know he loves us. He loves doing little suprise acts of service around the house.
- He is my cuddle buddy. Every day I hear at least once..."Mom, can we cuddle?" I love it. I know I need to take advantage of this while I can...it wont be too many more years before he stops asking.
- He is a communicator. He has always been good at expressing his feelings and understanding the reason "why" to so many things as we talk through them. There is no shortage of words that come out this boys mouth and I have to just cherish it and eat it up.
- He is obedient. Zachary knows right from wrong and strives to always do what is right. I really love this about him. It is an amazing quality to have and will really bless him in his life.
Happy Birthday Zachary...We LOVE you!
1 comment:
Tell Zachary Happy Birthday and that i love him tons!!
Post a Comment