The kids went with Bret in the morning to do a service project for a lady in the ward. And then he went to home depot, spent $16, and came home with a very long, very thick, very wide slip 'n' slide.
And we had hours and hours of fun. I am not exaggerating, oh no I'm not. We were slipin' and slidin' our hearts out for 5 full hours!

Poor little Gavin...he wouldn't get near the thing so Bret decided to help him out a little.

Not happy. But by the end of the day he would go down on a lap as long as the hose was not spraying and said it was fun.
I even slipped away...and decided I was better at going down on my rear end then trying the tummy move.
We played King Of The Slide...and I just have to document and announce that for the first time our children were able to take down their father!
We played "Grab On" where would go sliding down and the kids would flank each side and trip to jump in and grab/hold on to anything they could to catch a ride down with him.






1 comment:
looks like SO much fun! Who said Chicken pox was miserable? :D
By the way, love that small snippit of your house...can we see a real live picture of it? :D
Post a Comment