Monday, May 18, 2009

To Do List

Tonight during Family Home Evening we made a list of things we want to do either again or for the first time before we leave Texas. Here's how it started out...

McKenna: ooh, I know...go get ice cream
Sweetheart, they will have ice cream in Virginia

Abby: I know, go to the movie theater
Don't worry honey, there are movie theaters in Virginia

McKenna: ooh, ooh, go to the donut store
There are donuts in Virginia too, although probably not as many donut stores as in Texas

Abby: Do they have an ice-skating rink in Virginia?
Yes, they do

We finally ended up with this list to help keep us busy in the next three weeks.
  1. Go to the park by Isbell
  2. Go to Erwin Park and possibly camp
  3. Explore the park trail here in the neighborhood and go through the caves one more time (I will not be participating in this one...too many spiders and creepy things)
  4. Take the train to the stock yards in Fort Worth for the cattle drive
  5. Have breakfast at the Original House of Pancakes

The only one I'm questioning as to being able to squeeze in is Erwin Park. We do love it there so hopefully we can make it work.

1 comment:

alisha said...

Ha ha. They will do just fine in Virgina!