Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our New Saturdays

Our Saturdays are a little different this fall then years past.  
Last year Saturdays were spent carting around our family to three different soccer games each week.  
This fall we only have one soccer game each week and we've thrown in a new Saturday sport for us to attend.

Saturdays now look something like this....
I love volleyball for Abby.  We're really hoping it's something she's going to be able to continue with.

And we move move on to soccer... 
(I just need to point out that Gavin's tongue in each and every picture is either in his cheek, or sticking out the side of his mouth.  That's the sign of total concentration on his part.  Love this kid)
Gavin is a great little soccer player.  He works, follows instructions from his coaches and is nice to his teammates and other players on the field (something we have noticed isn't that common among the other boys playing.)
As much as he loves running non stop, his favorite is the victory tunnel followed up by a snack.  

Note: McKenna's soccer is noticeably missing from our Saturdays.  This deserves a post in and of itself. I'll just say for now soccer has been one of the hardest things for her about moving here.  Even though she's not playing in any games, she sure is getting great training.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Oh no! Now you have my interest piqued about McKenna and soccer -- I know she's a little soccer star. Is it a Sun issue??

Jacob said...

Btw, it's Meredith...I must be logged in on Jacob acct!

traci said...

I do love Gavin's tongue! Ha! And volleyball sounds like the perfect sport for Abby! She looks great out there.