Thursday, October 10, 2013

McKenna Turns 11

Without my permission McKenna had yet another birthday!  I keep saying they're not allowed any more birthdays but they don't listen to me.  Honestly though, I am enjoying this stage in McKenna's life so much right now that I can't be too sad that she's become this old.  

When I think of McKenna I think of pure delight, joy and happiness.  I think of laughter, silliness, singing and athleticism.  I think of helpfulness, selflessness and compassion.

Our kids are always so patient as they have to wait till the afternoon/evenings of their birthdays to open presents till we're all together.
Pocket knife lessons.  (Notice how happy Abby is...All three big kids got pocket knives for their birthdays starting back on 9/3 and  9/10, but neither Abby or Zach were allowed to use theirs until proper safety lessons were given which didn't happen till McKenna's birthday.)
Happy Birthday sweet McKenna.  

We sure love you and are grateful every day your a part of our family!

No comments: