Our last week in Charlottesville was sure a busy one with packing and all that comes with moving a family of 7. In addition to packing our entire house, that last week was filled with Bret defending his dissertation, a good bye party for Zachary, McKenna's friends had a surprise party for her, I was released as Primary President, and we had to have a "last time" at a few of our favorite spots!
A last run to spudnuts...we actually ordered three dozen and let the kids at it to see how many they could eat. McKenna and Gavin tied with 5 donuts a piece, Zachary had 4, Abby had 3, and even Grayson had 1 1/2. (We did have a dozen left over but they were gone by the next day.)
Bret and I had a "last lunch" at Boars Head...yummy! We miss the bread pudding all ready!
Our last Saturday we hiked Sugar Hallow, one of our very favorite spots in Charlottesville. (Don't mind the picture overload, I'm feeling sentimental!)
Getting ready to jump off the rock...
Gavin needed a little pep talk from his sisters






No comments:
Post a Comment