HE'S HERE!!!! After a very long 9 months our newest little man is finally here! And we are all in love with him!
I was scheduled to be induced on Wednesday, February 15. But because of mis-scheduling on the part of my doctors I was pushed back one day. That morning we got up early, got the kids ready and dropped them off at a friends house....only to get a call that there were too many women in active labor for me to come in that day and I got pushed back once again. The third time was the charm and I went to the hospital early on the morning of Friday, February 17.
Labor came quickly as I progressed from a 4 to giving birth in one hour. It came so fast that I had to wait 15 minutes for the doctor to get there for me to start pushing. Those 15 minutes were not fun...I was in a lot of pain and all I wanted to do was push because I knew I could get that baby out quickly. Once the doctor arrived it was only a matter of minutes before this new little bundle was on my chest and they were telling me, "It's a boy!"
And he's absolutely perfect! A big boy with gigantic hands and big long monkey arms. Lots of dark hair, a perfect little pug nose just like McKenna and Gavin, and these round cubby cheeks that are so delicous to kiss on!
Grayson Henry Crane was born at 2:54 p.m. weighing an even 9 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long. (So much for measuring small!)

Doctor Levitt was the doctor on call who delivered him.
To me there is nothing like those first few days in the hospital. I LOVE them. Holding this precious little baby that came straight from heaven has got to be one of the absolute best things in the world. And I just couldn't get enough of him.
And neither could his daddy...









7 comments:
He's beautiful Emily! I love the pictures you've taken -- you have a talent -- for making great pictures and even better babies! Love love love you!
Yeah!!! I want more! :) He's so perfect and I love the picture of you with the kids in the early morning before you went, they are sleepy but so happy. Can't wait to talk to you.
Congrats, Em! He's cute!
He is so beautiful Emily. You made it! Congratulations!!!!
Love seeing all the pics of baby Grayson! What fun. So happy for you guys.
I loved your blog so much! It is so fun to see the whole family with that beautiful baby boy. Congratulations to all of you.
I love all these pictures. I'm so happy for you. It's been a long haul, but now you have a perfect baby. You all look so happy. Congrats!
Post a Comment