- soccer season is coming to an end...only two more weeks of practices and three more Saturday's of games
- but that doesn't mean life will slow down any...basketball for McKenna and Zachary start next week...and McKenna might be playing on an advanced indoor soccer team
- Abby sings in the shower
- McKenna started piano this fall and is loving it! She is constantly plucking away at those little black and white keys
- Zachary is a pleasure to wake up in the mornings. I rub his back, he immediately turns his head to me and before he even opens his eyes there is a smile on his face
- Abby is doing really well about controlling her emotions these days, we're all happy about that
- McKenna tells me, "no offense Mom, but you're getting really fat" I tell her "you ain't seen nothin yet"
- Gavin is thankful for Lego's in every prayer he offers
- Bret just finished up teaching an introduction to business class for the Engineering School at UVa...he LOVED teaching (big surprise)
- the consequence that has the greatest effect on Abby is taking her reading privileges away from her...how long will this last?
- I miss P90X
- McKenna ran a 7 minute 15 second mile in PE
- if Gavin gets woken up by the kids in the morning while they are getting ready for school...watch out, it's not a pretty morning around here
- Gavin puts his head on my stomach to "hear the baby kick"
- Zachary loves playing soccer. Every time he even touches the ball he looks over at us beaming to make sure we saw it and he skips wherever he goes on the field
- Abby is wearing a size 9 women's shoe! Size 9 people and she's 10!
- I am still throwing up daily, but it's gotten so much better and I feel like I've returned to the land of the living
- Even with how busy Bret is, he still makes time for his daddy-daughter dates, and father-son adventures...last night he and McKenna went to a UVa men's soccer game
- Gavin's favorite thing to do is jump on the trampoline...I don't know what we're going to do to get his energy out when it turns really cold
- We don't have family dinner until about 6:45 or 7:00 every night due to practices...I've gotten good at planning meals that can bake in the oven while I'm running to and fro
- I love drinking my cup of hot chocolate in the morning while I read my scriptures
- Being late for school is just about the worst thing in the world for Abby
- McKenna started reading Harry Potter and is on book #4
- Gavin loves dancing with McKenna in her room
- The girls both just finished reading the Book of Mormon for their second time
- Zachary is reading the Book of Mormon all on his own and is in Alma 57. He loves to mark verses about people forgetting God and becoming wicked
- Gavin and I have started meeting Bret for lunch once a week...it's a fun mid-week date with a tag along toddler
- I still don't know how to get the kids to put away their cloths when they take them off instead of dropping them on the floor
Friday, November 4, 2011
Bits and Pieces
Just some bits and pieces of our daily lives I want to remember and capture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute. Life is good! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment