Today these three kiddo's headed out our door way to early in the morning and were gone way to long.
Fifth, third and first graders!!!
My first grader...


My third grader...


And the big girl on campus...my fifth grader! She was ready to rule the school.


We tried a jumping picture...not bad for a first attempt. Next time I know to be a little farther away to allow more spacing.

All three of my kids got new teachers to the school this year.
Abby and Mr. Humphrey

McKenna and Mrs. Palmer

Zachary and Mrs. McLaughlin

After school the kids all had friends over and we had our traditional first day of school pencil brownie cake.
Zachary and Nate

Molly, Kate and McKenna

Eveyln, Malina and Abigail
2 comments:
They all look so cute Em! You are such a fun mom I love that pencil cake!
I missed this post earlier, love those sassy little poses the girls did!
Post a Comment