Wednesday, August 31, 2011

His Turn

Today it was Gavin's turn.

Gavin's turn to put on his backpack, take those first day of school pictures, and head out the door for his own school adventure.

And this kid couldn't have been more excited! Between the time of 8:10 and 8:45 when we left he had to make sure 6 different times that I was going to be taking him to school but then I was going to leave and he could still stay. Yah, he was ready.
One reason he was super excited for pre-school is because Claire in going to the same pre-school with him. Didn't get a picture of the two of them together, but she sure makes him feel like he's on cloud 9 whenever she's around.

I came home from taking him and for the first time in 10 years had all my kids at school for three hours. I didn't quite know what to do with myself. So I laid on the couch and threw up in a quite home until it was time to go pick him up. Once I start feeling better I'm exicted to be volunteering in my other kids classes on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Brookel said...

i know how sick you are and it makes me sad everytime i think of you but when you said I went home and puked alone in a quiet house it made me laugh. :) So excited about Gavin's school, and his little girlfriend. :)