Before
And let me just say that I love my white kitchen!
I love the way it turned out. I love how it opens and brightens the space. And I love that I did it myself. I never would have thought it was possible! Every time I walk in the kitchen I feel a rush of accomplishment. But most of all I love that I'm done and I don't have to paint anymore cabinets!



7 comments:
LOVE that kitchen - looks great Em!
That looks so cute I love it!
Emily it looks beautiful! Great job. I just got caught up on your blog. sorry, its been forever, I'm busy designing my white kitchen. I'll be lucky if it turns out half as nice as yours!
Amazing! Love the transformation! Way to go!
Gorgeous!!! I'm so proud of you! Someday, as in my dreams, I'll have an all-white kitchen! Although you do need to do a step by step tutorial on how you distressed the cabinets (did you add wood stain or paint?) They look amazing!
It looks awesome, Em! You did a great job. It makes me want to redo our cabinets, too. Kind of. :)
looks terrific em! it totally brightens up the space you little interior designer. way to go! oh and i feel so happy about gavin's progress... thanks for the updates and we'll keep him in our prayers :)
Post a Comment