And of course, every good stuffed animal has a name. There is:
Curly
Sparkles
Foxy
Fuzzy 1
Fuzzy 2
Lily
JoJo
Pinky
Ham
Snowflakes
Ducky
Bella
Taylor (after Taylor Swift)
Sweet Dreams!
Eden is the same way! She wants to sleep with them all the time. Sometimes at bedtime, to stall most likely, she'll want to kiss all of them or she'll ask for us to go get, blue bunny, pooh bear, baby doctor etc etc. I think it's so cute.
We love Taylor Swift, too! And stuffed animals.
This is Mikaela, too. And yes, they all have names. She can never understand how I don't remember who is who. :)
love that girl..what a cutie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Eden is the same way! She wants to sleep with them all the time. Sometimes at bedtime, to stall most likely, she'll want to kiss all of them or she'll ask for us to go get, blue bunny, pooh bear, baby doctor etc etc. I think it's so cute.
We love Taylor Swift, too! And stuffed animals.
This is Mikaela, too. And yes, they all have names. She can never understand how I don't remember who is who. :)
love that girl..what a cutie.
Post a Comment