Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ballet

Abigail and McKenna have been taking ballet for all of eight weeks now. Last Saturday they had a performance at the art school where they take. They were a little nervous but did really good.

While McKenna has done really well and enjoyed it, she has informed me that next year she wants to do a different sport. I'm not sure if ballet has enough energy for her.

Abby on the otherhand has just blossomed taking ballet. I have been suprisesd at how good it has been for her and how graceful she is.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

So cute! I love reading about your beautiful family. My oldest (Madeline) is in ballet as well- and loves it. While my second (Eva) needed a more physical activity...so I switched her over to Tap- and she has become much happier. She needed a bit more movement :)
Emily, I need to get your address for a Christmas card, could you send it to me? theresa(dot)chenn@gmail(dot)com - or you can have Bret send it over to Marc's email.

Jen said...

I always wanted to be a ballerina when I was little...but I couldn't even touch my toes--still can't. :D Maybe one of my girls will make it!