when I can't find my camera cord!
These last four days have been nothing short of magical. We literally did not see a snow plow until 4:00 p.m. yesterday, being snowed in a few hours shy of 5 days! (I was happy to see that plow come down our street...knowing I would be able to make it to the grocery store for all the Christmas meals in the works.)
We have been:
Sledding
Building snowmen
Drinking hot chocolate
Baking cookies
Playing games
Reading books
Watching movies
Having snowball fights
Making snow angels
Forgoing chores (for the most part)
This is a Christmas we will never forget! Last Saturday we were out the door at 9:30 a.m. to play in the snow and didn't come in until 4:00 p.m. Zachary in particular has died and gone to heaven. Last night I looked out our front windows to watch him sled down our little hill in the yard and couldn't help but grin...it was dark, he was still going after a full day, and he would pause after each run down to have a little conversation with Sammy the Snowman.
I truly will treasure these days for years to come! Hopefully I'll get pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment