He wanted an R2D2 cake...and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.
At McKenna's party last year Darth Vader greeted all the kids, this year we had our own storm trooper!
Jordon, Tyson, Spencer, Zachary and Nick...and of course Princess Leia in the window! :)
Party Rundown: Save Princess Leia, Jedi Training, Restore Order to the Galaxy, Darth Vader Pinata, Yoda Says, Asteroid Hunt, cake, presents, and of course some good old fashion light saber fighting.
2 comments:
Thank for the ideas for Austin's party in 2 weeks!:) Love it!
Ok - I'm finally back to the blogging world again on a regular basis. So much to catch up on!
Happy Birthday to Zachary - what a fun party! We are having Jason's Star Wars party this Saturday - also his first friend party. Fun. Great ideas, too. :)
Happy Birthday to Abby, too. How exciting that she is getting baptized! Beautiful pictures. Tell her Congratulations.
I'm jealous of your trip to DC! I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of your new local. I hope you are settling in and feeling adjusted. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment