The week I was down and out Bret took the kids for a hike across the street and up the mountain to explore some caves and then later in the afternoon Grandma took them to a movie.
Like I said...they literally crossed the street and hiked the mountain. So fun.
McKenna worked hard getting her wish out of this one...it was as big as her face!
I know people don't want to know what we do on every single one of our field trips...but it goes back to the reason for my blog...my kids and my family. And they are the ones that want a record of it. So there you have it.
1 comment:
I want to know what you're doing EVERY Friday for your field trip! I think it's a great tradition and it helps me feel like I can keep up on you guys!
Post a Comment