Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my Mom and Dad. It was so beautiful and a wonderful experience for our family. I just loved walking through the temple with my kids and my husband. It was wonderful and my whole being was filled with joy.
I had a really tender experience with Abby and McKenna in the Bride's Dressing Room. I took them one by one in there and we happened to be the only people in the room at the time. I told them how on the day they got married we would come in a room like this one and I would help them put their wedding dress on, help them with their hair and their make-up. McKenna looked up at me and said, "It will be like a mommy-date...our last one." And the tears came as I said,
"yes, you're right." The spirit was so strong. I took the moment to tell them that they would be dressed all in white because they would be so clean and pure. That the choices they have made and will continue to make will allow them to go to the temple and be married for time and all eternity.
1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing, I got a little choked up just reading that. See you soon!
Post a Comment