Monday, January 12, 2009
Tender Mercies
Over the weekend I felt inspired to start keeping a personal record of tender mercies our family experiences during this time. It was so humbling to see the multiple ways the Lord is blessing our little family through SO many good people in just a few short days. From wonderful supportive parents, sisters who want to make sure I have "Happy Feet", our dentist doing some work for no out of pocket patient fee, friends who love us and follow the inspiration of the spirit (there is just no other way to describe their goodness), and tender sweet promptings. We are so blessed. I could not help but feel an overwhelming sense of love as I reviewed these things. I know I am to keep a record of these for a reason. When doubt and fear try to push their way into my heart I know that my family and I will be able to draw strength and comfort from recognizing and remembering the abundance of tender mercies. So this morning I feel loved, blessed, humbled, known and grateful. What a great way to start my day and week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are here for you too. I am sure Brett will keep Brian updated.
That is best way to get through hard times. You have a really great way of staying close to the Lord inspite of the turbulence going on around you.
Post a Comment