I have to say this really doesn't come as a shock after the last post! I hope your kids are handling it okay. I told you what happened to our pet Hermie. . . .
Emily, Poor Spidey but he is in a better place and happy now! Thanks for the email, it's great to see that the Crane's are doing so well. Gavin is a beautiful boy- congratulations!Everyone is getting so big, I can't believe Abby is in second grade!!! I'll send a link to our blog to your email. We're great, getting used to this crazy state. Talk to you soon!
For some reason I can't click and comment on your more recent posts???
Wow, you've posted a ton lately! Looks like you're always doing fun things. Cute firetruck cake! And where can I get an apple torte? Do you have a recipe? Sounds yummy.
PS how did your neighbors respond to the BYU decor?
3 comments:
I have to say this really doesn't come as a shock after the last post! I hope your kids are handling it okay. I told you what happened to our pet Hermie. . . .
Emily,
Poor Spidey but he is in a better place and happy now! Thanks for the email, it's great to see that the Crane's are doing so well. Gavin is a beautiful boy- congratulations!Everyone is getting so big, I can't believe Abby is in second grade!!! I'll send a link to our blog to your email. We're great, getting used to this crazy state. Talk to you soon!
For some reason I can't click and comment on your more recent posts???
Wow, you've posted a ton lately! Looks like you're always doing fun things. Cute firetruck cake! And where can I get an apple torte? Do you have a recipe? Sounds yummy.
PS how did your neighbors respond to the BYU decor?
Post a Comment