Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good for a Laugh

If you're ever in need to a good little chuckle, just listen to Zachary talk for a few minutes and he is sure to deliver. This kid cracks me up! First of all he is a non stop talker. I hear all day long, "Hey mom, I need to tell you something." Or to his sisters, "Hey guys...hey guys...hey guys...hey guys (until they respond) I need to tell you something."

During his prayer at lunch he prayed that President Hinckley would come alive again some day. He then turns to me this is what proceeded out of his little mouth...

Mom, did you know that President Hinckley was a real prophet.
Ya, well he's dead now.
Ya Mom. In real life.
Spidy is dead too.
Maybe Spidy can be President Hinckley's hermit crab in heaven.
Mom, does President Hinckley like Spidy?
Mom, I miss Spidy....
Mom, I miss President Hinckley too....
Mom...I love you.

I love the many little conversations we have throughout the day. But this one in particular made me smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Such a fun age!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

You guys are so cute Emily and reading your blog always makes me joy in being a mom. Thanks! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness that cracks me up! Zachary is so funny!

Kim said...

This is so cute and I can hear his little voice saying "Hey guys, hey guys, I want to tell you somthin'"
Love him!