Yesterday was Abby's birthday and she a wonderful day. I can't believe she's seven years old! She said our family prayer last night and in her prayer asked Heavenly Father to help her prepare to be baptized. My kids are growing up way to fast. Each new phase of life is so much fun, but I really have the desire lately to freeze time. My kids are not happy with my idea when I tell them they are not allowed to have any more birthdays.
One of Abby's favorite parts of the whole day was wearing this birthday hat all day at school.
Who knew an alarm could bring so much excitement? Simplicity...I love it.
Watch out...Diva in the making. Abby loves singing so we got her this microphone. And no, I did not tell her to pose like that. That came out all on her own!
Bret even got into it when he hooked up the microphone to his ipod.
I thought she was going to burst out into song "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" with this outfit from Grandma and Grandpa. But what girl doesn't love a pretty dress?
A girl after my own heart! She wanted Bavarian Apple Torte for her birthday, or as she calls it, "Apple Cheesecake." YUMMY!!! It was excellent for breakfast today too.
Happy Birthday Abby!