Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Recap

Just a few little things from October...

Abby captured a moment from a rare weekday evening with no practices or lessons...we all loved the chance to relax and read a good book.
Have I mentioned that I have the most amazing sunrises out my kitchen window.  I love that as we're hustling and bustling on busy school mornings someone will ooh and aah and we'll all drop everything to enjoy the majestic beauty before us.  Grateful I have kids were notice and appreciate such beauty.
Abby got braces.
Before...
During...
After...
I couldn't send her back to school without taking her to lunch.  Man alive I am so grateful for this amazing daughter of mine.  
Gavin loves doing extra chores to earn money for a family trip we are saving for, he's got a pretty good little helper/sidekick there too.
McKenna made a pretty amazing layers of the earth project
I love watching this big boy of mine sleep.  Notice he is a three binky sleeper...one for mouth and one for each hand.
McKenna ran for student body president.  She made it past her class level and ran again 6 other students for a school wide election.  She even had to record a little speech that was shown to the entire school where she changed some of the words to a Taylor Swift song and sang it.  She is so AWESOME!  She didn't win, but I couldn't be more proud of her.  (It's hard to compete against a boy that promises kids can bring their electronics to school so they can play mine craft during lunch and recess.)
Family movie nights usually look like this for me.  The fact that Bret captured this makes me happy.  I love snuggling with my little boys.
Gavin was student of the week and was pleased as punch about his poster.
Abby's school volleyball season came to an end.
Gavin's soccer season ended and he sure loved his medal!
We met the Evans one morning for breakfast in Culpepper.  These are horrible blurry iPhone pictures but the two of these guys together again just makes me happy!

No comments: